Bae is just looking for a job to help him save enough money to go to college. Jim Jones is looking for a house sitter and the pay is good so it's a match made in heaven. Only problem is, the ad never mentioned Steve, Jim's temporarily blind brother, or the lights suddenly going out and all hell breaking lose. Jim and Steve aren't what they pretend to be and Bae is right in the middle.
Three Bullets (Gay Thriller)
Please be aware this title has Explicit Content.
Bae figured out he wasn’t like most of the guys in his small home town pretty quickly, which is why he wants out. His only route is college and for that he needs money. When he sees an ad in the local paper for a house sitter with very good rates he jumps at it. What he soon finds out it that it’s a person sitting job as well. Jim Jones and his brother Steve are new to town and Steve is temporarily blind thanks to an accident. The job involves looking after the house and Steve while Jim is out of town. That wouldn’t be so bad, except Steve has an attitude problem and something about the two brothers just doesn’t seem quite right. Bae is not sure what he has gotten himself into, but it’s definitely not what he was expecting, especially not the men with guns.
Three Bullets is a gay thriller, short story for those who love a little bit of adventure.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)